- Quiet Hours are between 11PM-8AM. Minimal noise levels shall be maintained during these hours.
- All minors (18YOA) must be on their sites no later than 11PM
- No bike riding after dark.
- No more than six people per site, and no more than two vehicles may be parked on one site.
- All children/minors are the responsibility of the parent/guardian.
- Vulgarity, fighting, drunkenness, and disorderly conduct will not be tolerated.
- No out of state firewood is allowed per Maine State Law.
- All fires must be in fire rings provided by YC. Fires must be extinguished at the end of the night. Fires may not be left unattended. Cutting of YC trees or limbs is prohibited. No burning of leaves and or garbage is permitted.
- All visitors must register at camp store during office hours.
- Pets of transient campers are allowed, no guest may bring a pet while visiting a transient camper. All pets must be monitored by their owners at all times. Barking/loud and aggressive pets will not be tolerated. Pet feces must be picked up.
- Pool use is in accordance to posted rules. Children under 12 must be accompanied by a supervising adult.
- The use of, display and possession of firearms, air arms, paintball guns, fireworks, explosives, weapons and illegal drugs or substances is strictly prohibited. Violation of this rule will result in the notification of authorities and immediate eviction. Alcohol beverages are permitted, but drunkenness and loud disorderly behavior will not be tolerated.
- State law prohibits the discharge of gray/black water onto the ground. Use the dumping station.
- Motorized bikes/scooters/dirt bikes/ATV's are prohibited. Drones and hover-boards are prohibited.
- Transient sites with electric/water may be reserved for up to 2 weeks.
Monthly full hook-up RV
site pre-paid rates are are offered for rent when they are available. See information and all details on
2018 Monthly Rental Guidelines.pdf